Dark Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:36 am
Poll

Do you want a cabal private server for you and your friends?

2 posters

Go down

Do you want a cabal private server for you and your friends? Empty Do you want a cabal private server for you and your friends?

Post  CabalPSforyou Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 am

Have you ever dreamed in gaving your own cabal private server? Adding new monsters, making events, having mithril +7 with 4 slots of amplification ? And even and astral bike rw3 with 4 slots of amplification +7 ? ^^

I have experience of 4 years in this domain and I have even the official cabal websites ( yes the new one with the animations ) .

You come with the offer .... (yes its a paid service but a cheap one ) ....
And you can have anything that is possible on your server... Ill make the website , patch and everything for you and the best part is that it can be runned on your own PC.

You will have your own GM TOOLZ , you will be able to edit chars, add items to chars , edit style of the char and so on ....

Your server will also have tierra gloriosa (yes tierra gloriosa Razz ) and you can program it at any time and it can auto start Wink .

Set us not forget that I will teach you how to do everything by yourself (editing stats, rates, drops, monsters... ) after payment and server establishment.

If you are interested or you want more details, email me at admin@trinitywars.net

CabalPSforyou

Back to top Go down

Do you want a cabal private server for you and your friends? Empty Re: Do you want a cabal private server for you and your friends?

Post  nex Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:26 pm

no thanks^^
nex
nex
Admin
Admin

http://darksidee.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum